Project Financial Controller
Consultant Gaelle Bovy
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-22 financial-services Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An international company located in Zwijndrecht is looking for a Project Financial Controller to complete their team.
Your tasks as Project Financial Controller:
- You will be responsible for the coordination, management and follow-up on all the administrative and financial aspects of one of our EPC project, such as: budget control, analytical accounting and reporting, taxes, administrative management of personnel, etc.
- You will keep contact with clients, local authorities, (sub)contractors and other specific partners.
- You will report to the Project Manager and to the financial department at our head office in Belgium.
The ideal profile:
- You achieved a Master degree in applied economics, accountancy or finance.
- You have experience in a financial or audit position, preferably abroad or in the context of an international corporation.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English. The knowledge of other languages is an asset
- You can work independently.
- You make decisions easily and take the initiative in finding solutions.
- You are prepared to work on overseas sites or in one of our regional offices abroad for extended periods of time.
The offer als Project Financial Controller:
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference QHH 780130