Financial & Credit Controller
Consultant Jens Spittael
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 fmcg Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new Financial & Credit Controller job has just become available for a leading FMCG firm in Anderlecht.
If you have knowledge of accounting and controlling principle, this is a great opportunity for you to join a leading firm.
The Financial and Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- You control if Accounts Payable & Receivable invoices were encoded correctly in the shared service centre:
- You’re responsible for problem solving, treat outstanding items.
- You’re the first contact person with suppliers, internal people and the shared services in case of problems in the workflow
- You’re responsible for analyzing and checking the vendor balance
- You pro-actively solve daily credit controls issues but also to optimize procedures and tools
- You analyze and check the customer accounts, reconciliation with the VIP vendor accounts, contact with the customers and the internal Customer Services Department for the claims
- You steer the monthly and quarterly closing proces
The ideal profile:
- Has experience as general ledger accountant or financial controlling
- Speaks fluently Dutch & English, French is a big plus
- Is punctual, analytical and communicative
The offer as Financial & Credit Controller:
- A fixed contract in a growing company
- A good working atmosphere
- Lots of learning opportunities and and the possibility to grown within the company
- An attractive salarypackage + advantages
Do you have a first experience within GL Accounting or controlling and are you looking for a new challenge in an dynamic company? Then this job is perfect for you! So apply fast and sent us your cv.