Consultant Bram De Rycke
Date posted 20 September 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An international company in the marketing sector in Dilbeek is looking for a Financial Controller to take responsibility over their accounting team in Brussels. Are you looking for a challenge within Finance and do you like an ambitious environment? Apply to this job!
Your key responsibilities as Financial Controller:
The Financial Controller will work closely with the Managing Director in Brussels on a day to day basis and will occasionally report to the Finance Director in Antwerp.
- Oversee day to day Accounting (preparation month-end close, VAT declaration, review and approve input of the jr. accountant and cost accountant)
- Preparation of the Deloitte audit
- Review principal financial reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Oversee the preparation of the Statutory Accounts
- Review monthly results with FD and finance team
- Management of P&L and balance sheet including review of month end accounts, accruals and prepayments
- Assist the FD on reforecasting, budgets and ad hoc duties
The ideal profile:
- Able to get on with other strong personalities on a day to day basis
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You will be current on all classic accounting practices
- Very good Excel & Excel data manipulation skills
- Understanding of SOX compliance
- "Will do"-attitude
The offer as Financial Controller:
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- We offer opportunities for your further training and career
Do you have a nice experience in controlling and are you looking for a new challenge where you get a wide variety of tasks and responsabilities? Then this function as Financial Controller is perfect for you! So apply fast and sent us your cv.