Legal & Compliance Specialist
Consultant Maxime Leveque
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-04 banking Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A position of Legal & Compliance Specialist has just become available for a prestigious international bank in Brussels. If you have a strong interested in compliance, this is a great opportunity for you.
The Legal & Compliance Specialist will conduct the following tasks:
- drafting agreements in the banking and finance sector, such as financing and treasury agreements;
- legal and contractual analysis within the framework of securities programs such as Euro Medium Term Program and Commercial Paper Program;
- drafting service and consultancy agreements;
- drafting of minutes of Board of Directors’, Shareholders’ meetings and ancillary documents within the framework of the corporate governance activity;
- following the development of laws and regulations related to banking, finance and company fields.
- assisting drafting reports, documents, presentations in the compliance, anti-money laundering and financial and economic sanctions domains;
The ideal Legal & Compliance Specialist :
- Master degree in Law
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Good organisational and communication skills, ability to adapt to new changes and new challenges
- Ability to prioritise work flows and ensure deadlines are met
- Proactive, self motivated, detailed oriented and well-organised
- English proficiency and additional foreign languages skills would be desirable
In return, our client offers
- A temporary contract in view of a fixed contract
- A salary based on your experience with a nice extra-legal package
If you are rigorous, determined and want to join an interesting opportunity within an great bank, this role is for you.