Salary nice salary
Consultant Karlijn Blaak
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 automotive Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international company active in the automotive sector is searching for a Junior Controller. If you are organized and want to work in a team that’s always on the move to achieve its dreams, this function is made for you!
The Junior Controller will be responsible for:
- Support the Company's mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
- Monitors compliance with (IFRS) and company procedures.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
- Prepare statutory financial statements, management reports, manufacturing accounting and costing activities, annual financial review and external audit process
- Analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved
- Responsible to monitor the fixed assets
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
- Develop and implement various accounting procedures
- Preparation of the monthly statutory accounts and consolidated financial statements under IFRS.
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information
Profile of an ideal Junior Controller:
- Has a Bachelor in Accounting or Finance in mechanical or industrial engineering
- Any experience in Accounting will be an advantage
- Speaks fluently English and Dutch
In return, our client offers the Junior Controller:
- Attractive salary
- Interim contract in view of a fixed contract
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference KBL 793 070.