Salary Nice salary
Consultant Gaelle Bovy
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-22 real-estate-and-property Berchem Antwerp BE EUR 20000 45000 45000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Financial controller job has just become available for a leading real estate firm in Berchem. If you are organized, rigorous, dynamic and decided to take a turning point in your career, this job as Financial controller is made for you!
Your responsibilities as a Financial Controller will be:
- You establish financial reporting on a quarterly and annual basis and analyze variance between figures and budget;
- You prepare and ensure Group closing and consolidation operations on a quarterly basis;
- You are involved in the budgeting and forecast process;
- You contribute to continuous improvements of the consolidation and financial reporting process;
- You provide financial information to the CFO for the annual, half yearly and interim reports;
- You perform internal control tasks and assist during internal and external audits;
- You ensure the follow-up of IFRS and EPRA reporting requirements and assist in monitoring the use of IFRS accounting policies within the Group.
- You are involved in updating the website on a quarterly basis.
Required profile for the Financial Controller:
- You have a Master's degree in a relevant area
- You have a first work experience in audit or a similar position - experience in stock quoted companies or in real estate companies are a plus;
- You have a strong technical accounting knowledge (including IFRS standards) and financial knowledge (such as cash flow, working capital, etc.);
- You have a very good spoken and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office;
- You have an analytical mind, you are well organized and you have a helicopter view to assess the consequences of specific actions;
- You are proactive and resilient to stress;
- You are a team player and like supporting your colleagues, you are ready to share your knowledge with them when needed;
- You are eager to learn;
- You have a hands-on mentality and strive for continuous improvement.
- A broad interest in Finance is important!
In return, our client offers the Financial controller:
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference QHH 812 202