Project Financial Controller
Salary Competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
Consultant Gaelle Bovy
Date posted 20 June 20192019-07-01 2019-08-19 building-and-construction Zwijndrecht Antwerp BE EUR 20000 45000 45000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new Project Financial Controller has just become available for a leading multinational firm in Zwijndrecht.
The project financial controller will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for the coordination, management and follow-up on all the administrative and financial aspects of one of our EPC project, such as: budget control, analytical accounting and reporting, taxes, administrative management of personnel, etc.
- You will keep contact with clients, local authorities, (sub)contractors and other specific partners.
- You will report to the Project Manager and to the financial department
Profile of ideal project financial controller:
- You achieved a Master degree in applied economics, accountancy or finance.
- You have experience in a financial or audit position, preferably abroad or in the context of an international corporation.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English. The knowledge of other languages is an asset
- You can work independently.
- You make decisions easily and take the initiative in finding solutions.
In return, our client offers:
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference QHH 744 062.