Budget & Finance Officer in a non-profit association
A new opportunity as Budget & Finance Officer has just been made available in an international non-profit association located in the centre of Brussels. As a Budget & Finance Officer, you will be part of a team of 4 people.
An international non-profit association located in the centre of Brussels.
As Budget & Finance Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Draft the yearly organisational budge
- Draft and support the financial calculations in support of applications and reports to donors and stakeholders
- Draft the internal financial reports
- Inputting relevant purchasing receipts (invoices, VISA cards, ...) in the accounting software
- Collaborating with our external accountant to transition to fully internal accounting
The ideal profile of Budget & Finance Officer:
- Relevant diploma at university level or equivalent degree or experience
- 5 years’ experience in budget and finance work: work experience in an NGO or similar organisation is a plus
- Experience in establishing and drafting budgeting for multiple projects
- Experience in accounting
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Proven knowledge of MS Excel is essential
- Sense of commitment, ability to work under pressure, team-play
Our client is offering you:
- An interesting salary package with additional legal advantages based on your experience
- The opportunity to work in an international environment where you will develop on a personal and professional level
- Three days of homeworking (Flexible)
Do you think this job description matches your expectations? Then this job as Budget & Finance Officer is what you’ve been looking for! Do not hesitate to send your application now to email@example.com with the reference PMV1776922
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 08 November 2022Une fonction de Credit Collector vient d’être créée au sein d’une société internationale dans le secteur immobilier localisée au centre de Bruxelles. Vous intégrez une équipe de 2 autres credit collectors et vous rapportez directement au Accounting Manager.