Consultant Helene Guillaume
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-24 utilities Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels
A new exciting opportunity as a HR Assistant has just become available for one of our client located in the centre of Brussels. You will join a HR team of 3 people.
As HR Assistant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Recruitment assistant : job description, screening CV, candidates invitation for interview, interview preparation.
- Payroll assistant : taking care of the parental leave, time credit, educational leave … of staff members, personnel entries and departures according to standard procedures, dataentry in the payroll system (holidays, sickness,…)
- Welcoming new joiners, providing them all information on employment rules and processes
- Being the contact point for staff members for all questions related to Human Resources administration
- Administration work : letters, contracts, follow up of insurance documents …
- Fulfilling other responsibilities and tasks as necessary
Ideal Profile of HR assistant :
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point
- An experience in academic or not-for-profit environment is an asset
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary package according to your experience
- Interim contract with possibility of fixed contract
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Do you like to work efficiently, meticulously and flexible? If you are looking for a next step in your administrative career then this job as HR assistant could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.