Salary An attractive salary package
Consultant Helene Guillaume
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-10-03 media Brussels Brussels BE EUR 2500 3500 3500 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new challenging position as HR Coordinator has just become available within an international media company. The firm located in the city centre is easily reachable by public transport. You will directly report to the HR Manager.
As HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following tasks :
- Salary administration - ensure correct and timely processing of monthly payroll in collaboration with
- Payroll providers (for local employees and international assignees)
- Onboarding/Offboarding of our employees and interns, follow-up of administrative tasks at the start
- and at the end of contracts
- Maintain employee information/database up to date
- Maintenance of employee files throughout the employee lifecycle
- Administer and manage Holiday system
- Administer insurances for our employees (Hospitalization, pension and outpatient)
- Act as first point of contact for employees in relation to Holidays and payroll
- Coordinate interns’ recruitment
Ideal Profile for the job as HR Coordinator :
- Bachelor in Human Resources
- Prior experience in payroll-administration is a plus, ideally acquired in a social secretariat
- Prior experience in dealing with expatriates and international assignees is a plus
- A professional attitude and able to liaise with people at all levels
- Fluent French and English, written and spoken
- Highly computer literate (MS office); knowledge of Connect is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Our client offers :
- An attractive salary package
- A fixed contract (maternity leave October-April 2020)
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment
You are data driven by nature, having a great eye for detail and as a consequence you understand the value of accurate data. You like social legislation and you wants to learn more over Payroll ? Then apply quickly online!
Do not hesitate and send us your CV with mention of the following reference: XUF 911 812 or apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.