Consultant Maud Deweer
Date posted 24 September 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new challenging opportunity as a HR Manager has just become available in a financial institution related to a well known international company in the automotive sector.
As HR Manager you will have both operational and strategical responsibilities and you will report to both country managers and to the international HR director.
As HR Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Keep the Management informed on HR issues and Union relations to preserve and facilitate company strategy;
- Provide reporting on key performance indicators, related to employees and relevant labour costs, to both local and HQ Management;
- Improve communications towards employees;
- Advise Managers in the relations with theirs team, mediating disputes and manage the litigations;
- Ensure compliance with employment law;
- Perform remuneration benchmarking in order to recommend and promote packages designed to maintain a competitive advantage;
- Guarantee the application of Group remuneration policies and, if required by banking regulations, define local remuneration systems, ensuring a sound remuneration practice and the governance process at local level;
- Recruit, attract and select talents and highly skilled people managing their induction, training and development within the Market;
- Plan and direct employee training and development programs;
- Oversee the HR and payroll system, and personnel administration in collaboration with other group Services or other providers;
- Control, manage and report on the headcount budget.
Ideal Profile of the HR Manager:
- Master’s degree in Management, Human resources or similar;
- At least 7 years experience in a similar role preferably in financial Services;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English. Dutch knowledge is a big asset;
- Good Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Flexible and problem solver;
- Structured, motivated and people oriented;
- Very good communicational skills;
- Able to work in a Matrix structure;
- Flexible to work 3 days a week in Brussels and 2 days close to Amsterdam.
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary package (company car, LV, insurances, net allowances, etc.);
- Permanent contract;
- Growing environment, nice challenge and the opportunity to work in an international company.
Do you have an experience as Hr manager in the financial services, are you looking for an international opportunity and looking for your next challenge then this opportunity could be the one for you. Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.