HR Manager Belgium & Luxembourg
An exciting new opportunity as HR Manager has just become available in an international company in legal sector. This company is in the city centre. As HR Manager you will have a key role in leading and managing the People function within Belgium and Luxembourg. You will report jointly to the local executive Office Partner and to the EMEA Head of HR.
As HR Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide strategic HR advice to Partners and employees regarding employee relations, policies, best practice
- Ensure that global and regional People strategy is applied consistently, and a high level of HR service is provided to Office Executive Partner and the office
Recruitment and selection:
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring Partner/ Manager to ensure the right resources are in place
Onboarding / Off boarding:
- Work closely with HR Administrator and support staff to oversee and manage the process for all new joiners and leavers, including but not limited to: visa applications, induction schedule, terminations, exit interviews, etc.
- Work closely with the Regional HR Director and Office Executive Partner to ensure key deadlines for the office are met
- Provide assistance and advice to staff throughout the process
- Conduct evaluations for direct reports and secretary pool
Annual Compensation Process:
- Assist with conducting salary survey and benchmarking
- Provide clear guidance and advice on compensation and bonus proposals adhering to global and regional strategy.
- Oversee the administration of insurance brokers, local coverage and local benefits.
- Ensure all office policies are in line with market expectations
Other ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
The Ideal Profile of the HR Manager:
- Previous strategic and operational HR experience (minimum 10 years), ideally in a legal, professional services or Financial Services or client service-oriented environments
- An excellent level of spoken and written English and French
- Ability to proactively identify critical business issues and deal with or escalate appropriately
- A positive can-do attitude - delivering consistently to deadlines and reacting positively to changes and conflict
- Willingness to be hands-on with day-to-day operational requirements
- A solutions and client focused skillset
- High level communication skills, including drafting written documents, proofreading documents and verbal communication skills demonstrating accuracy and reliability
- Strong understanding of the Belgian labor law
- An understanding of working within a matrix organization where we have established HR centers of expertise and regional people advisory teams to both support and partner with
Our client offers:
- A Permanent contract
- Attractive salary package linked to your experience (company car, insurance package, etc)
- Working in a company where they believe that you learn by doing which is why mentorship is at the heart of their culture
- Beside your country’s responsibilities and contacts, the opportunity to join a peer group of other country HR leads and to work in partnership with members of their wider Human Resources Centre’s of Expertise
Do you have proven strategical and operational HR experience and are you willing to start a new challenge in an international company? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: attractive salary package, company carLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 12 August 2022An exciting new opportunity as HR Manager has just become available in an international company in legal sector. This company is in the city centre. As HR Manager you will have a key role in leading and managing the People function within Belgium and Luxembourg. You will report jointly to the local executive Office Partner and to the EMEA Head of HR.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: AuderghemDate posted: 26 August 2022Une fonction de HR Advisor vient d’être créée au sein d’une société internationale des services aux entreprises située à Bruxelles. En tant que HR Advisor, vous serez en contact avec les managers et employés concernant les aspects hard et soft HR. Cette fonction est opérationnelle et les responsabilités sont très variées, ce qui laisse peu de place pour la routine. Vous allez faire partie d’une équipe HR qui est composée de 4 personnes et rapporterez directement à votre DRH.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 26 August 2022Une fonction de HR BP, vient d’être créée au sein d’une société active dans le secteur du retail dans la périphérie de Bruxelles. Comme HR BP, vous êtes responsable de la bonne implémentation des processus HR et des pratiques en people management dans le business. Vous rapporterez directement au directeur HR du groupe.