An exciting new opportunity as HR Manager has just become available in an international company in the service sector. This company is located in the city centre. In this role as HR Manager, you will report to the local Managing Partner while working closely with and advise the Management Team. On a global scope, you will report the Regional HR Director.
As HR Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Business Partner
- Provide strategic HR advice to the Management Team and employees regarding employee relations, policies, best practices, etc.
- Ensure that global and regional People strategy is applied consistently, and a high level of HR service is provided to Office Executive Partner and the office
- Recruitment and selection:
- Work closely with recruiters to ensure the right resources are in place
- Onboarding / Off boarding
- Work closely with the HR Administrator and the support staff to oversee and manage the process for all new joiners and leavers, including but not limited to: visa applications, induction schedule, terminations, exit interviews, etc.
- Annual Evaluations
- Work closely with the Regional HR Director and the Management Team to ensure key deadlines for the office are met
- Help and advice to staff throughout the process
- Annual Compensation Process
- Assist with conducting salary survey and benchmarking
- Provide clear guidance and advice on compensation and bonus proposals adhering to global and regional strategy.
- Oversee the administration of insurance brokers, local coverage and local benefits.
- Ensure all office policies are in line with market expectations
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
The Ideal Profile of the HR Manager:
- Previous strategic and operational HR experience (minimum 5 years), ideally in a legal, professional services, financial services or client service-oriented environments
- An excellent level of spoken and written English and French
- Ability to proactively identify critical business issues and deal with or escalate appropriately
- A positive can-do attitude - delivering consistently to deadlines and reacting positively to changes and conflict
- Willingness to be hands-on with day-to-day operational requirements
- A solutions and client focused skillset
- High level communication skills, including drafting written documents, proofreading documents and verbal communication skills demonstrating accuracy and reliability
- Strong understanding of the Belgian labor law
- An understanding of working within a matrix organization where we have established HR centers of expertise and regional people advisory teams to both support and partner with
Our client offers:
- A Permanent contract
- Attractive salary package linked to your experience (company car, insurance package, etc)
- Working in a company where they believe that you learn by doing which is why mentorship is at the heart of their culture
- Beside your country’s responsibilities and contacts, the opportunity to join a peer group of other country HR leads and to work in partnership with members of their wider Human Resources Centre’s of Expertise
Do you have proven strategical and operational HR experience and are you willing to start a new challenge in an international company? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: €4000 - €6000 per month + an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 January 2023An exciting opportunity as HR Generalist has just become available in an international yet human-sized organization located in Brussels Center, closed to Central Station. You will closely work with another HR Generalist colleague on various HR topics to ensure a solid, reliable and trusted environment for the collaborators.
Salary: €4000 - €6000 per month + an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 December 2022An exciting opportunity as HR Generalist has just become available in an international yet human-sized organization located in Brussels Center, closed to Central Station. You will closely work with another HR Generalist colleague on various HR topics to ensure a solid, reliable and trusted environment for the collaborators.
Salary: €3000 - €4000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 December 2022An exciting new opportunity as HR Service Consultant has just become available in a company in the real estate sector. This company is in the city centre. As Hr service Consultant, you will report to the head of People Solution France Belux and be responsible for delivering an efficient HR operational service for about 280 employees based in Belgium and Luxembourg
Salary: €3000 - €3500 per weekLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 27 December 2022Une fonction de Payroll Officer, vient d’être créée au sein d’une société Belge dans le secteur des médias situé dans le centre-ville. En tant que Payroll Officer vous assurez la gestion correcte et ponctuelle des rémunérations afin de répondre de manière optimale au management et au personnel et assurer la gestion administrative de tous les domaines relatifs au paiement des rémunérations.