An exciting opportunity as HR Generalist has just become available in an international yet human-sized organization located in Brussels Center, closed to Central Station. You will closely work with another HR Generalist colleague on various HR topics to ensure a solid, reliable and trusted environment for the collaborators.
As HR Generalist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordinate the recruitment process from A to Z: screening of candidates, coordination of interviews, interaction with candidates and recruitment companies where necessary, draft salary offers according to internal procedures
- Lead the onboarding and offboarding activities, collect the necessary documentation and answer the employees’ queries whenever necessary
- Support the management team in the performance management process and the development plans
- Develop, implement, and monitor the training policy and suggest corporate training programs where appropriate
- Participate to the implementation of the compensation and benefits framework
- Develop Employer Branding activities and initiatives, implement HR governance policies and processes
- Participate to the annual review of job descriptions, update the Organisational chart, and support with the preparation of the HR Annual Planning
- Handle daily staff requests and participate to any additional HR-related activity or project.
The Ideal Profile of the HR Generalist:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience. An experience in implementing HR policies/procedures/initiatives and working on long-term HR projects will be considered as an asset
- You have a good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation
- You have a good experience with Microsoft office and can demonstrate an ability to work with HR platforms
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- You have excellent organizational, communicational, and interpersonal skills
- You have great analytical skills and a strong sense of initiative
- You are hands-on, solution-oriented, flexible, and agile
- You are autonomous but enjoy working in a collaborative team
- You can handle sensitive and/or confidential information
Our client offers:
- A permanent contract
- The opportunity to work in an international work environment yet human-sized, where transparency, integrity and collaboration are highly encouraged
- The possibility to start in a very polyvalent position and to take part to the improvement of a HR department, by taking part to a lot of HR projects
- A competitive salary package with benefits such as lunch vouchers, netto allowance, insurance package, flexible working time and homeworking possibilities, etc.
Are you fluent in French and English, passionate about HR and willing to take on a new challenge? Do you have a first experience in a similar position and willing to grow up further in a structure that encourages innovation and flexibility? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: €3000 - €5000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 22 December 2022An exciting new opportunity as HR Manager has just become available in an international company in the service sector. This company is located in the city centre. In this role as HR Manager, you will report to the local Managing Partner while working closely with and advise the Management Team. On a global scope, you will report the Regional HR Director.
Salary: €4000 - €6000 per month + an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 December 2022An exciting opportunity as HR Generalist has just become available in an international yet human-sized organization located in Brussels Center, closed to Central Station. You will closely work with another HR Generalist colleague on various HR topics to ensure a solid, reliable and trusted environment for the collaborators.
Salary: €3000 - €4000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 December 2022An exciting new opportunity as HR Service Consultant has just become available in a company in the real estate sector. This company is in the city centre. As Hr service Consultant, you will report to the head of People Solution France Belux and be responsible for delivering an efficient HR operational service for about 280 employees based in Belgium and Luxembourg
Salary: €3000 - €3500 per weekLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 27 December 2022Une fonction de Payroll Officer, vient d’être créée au sein d’une société Belge dans le secteur des médias situé dans le centre-ville. En tant que Payroll Officer vous assurez la gestion correcte et ponctuelle des rémunérations afin de répondre de manière optimale au management et au personnel et assurer la gestion administrative de tous les domaines relatifs au paiement des rémunérations.