An exciting new opportunity as HR Manager has just become available in an international company in the service sector. This company is located in the city centre. In this role as HR Manager, you will report both the CEO and CFO while closely working with and advising the Management Team on all HR topics.
As HR Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Business Partner
- Provide strategic HR advice to the Management Team and employees regarding employee relations, benefits, policies, best practices, etc.
- Ensure improvements to processes to better support business operations
- Recruitment and selection
- Work closely with recruiters to ensure the right resources are in place
- Ensure the right resources and strategies are in place to support the whole employee lifecycle and best experience, from attracting to offboarding
- Further develop the employer branding strategy to optimize the talent retention results and develop strategies to maximize employee engagement
- Ensure a smooth collaboration with the external payroll partner and operational payroll processes
- Compensation & Benefits
- Ensure that Compensation & Benefits policies are and remain competitive based on continuous market analysis
- Provide clear guidance and advice on compensation and bonus proposals where necessary
- Learning & Development
- Work closely with the HRBP on initiatives around topics such as culture, values and leadership across the organization
- Develop and optimize the Talent Management practises
- Supervise a HR officer and ensure HR operational excellence is continuously delivered
The Ideal Profile of the HR Manager:
- Previous strategic and operational HR experience (minimum 5 years), ideally in a legal, professional services, financial services or client service-oriented environments
- An excellent level of spoken and written English and Dutch, combined with a good level of French
- Ability to proactively identify critical business issues and deal with or escalate appropriately
- A positive can-do attitude - delivering consistently to deadlines and reacting positively to changes and conflict
- Willingness to be hands-on with day-to-day operational requirements
- A solutions and client focused skillset
- High level communication skills, including drafting written documents, proofreading documents and verbal communication skills demonstrating accuracy and reliability
- Strong understanding of the Belgian labor law
- An understanding of working within a matrix organization where we have established HR centers of expertise and regional people advisory teams to both support and partner with
Our client offers:
- A Permanent contract
- An attractive salary package linked to your experience (company car, insurance package, etc)
- Working in a company where they believe that you learn by doing which is why mentorship is at the heart of their culture
- Beside your country’s responsibilities and contacts, the opportunity to join a peer group of other country HR leads and to work in partnership with members of their wider Human Resources Centre’s of Expertise
Interested? Don’t hesitate to apply to this position of HR Manager!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
More about Walters People
Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group, specialises in temporary and junior permanent recruitment in accounting, tax & treasury, banking & insurance, finance, HR & payroll, business support & internal sales.
We also help students in finding a student job during the summer period or during the academic year. www.walterspeople.be