Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Mathilde Frippiat
Date posted 16 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new exciting opportunity as a HR Specialist has just become available for a NGO located in the centre of Brussels.
Under the supervision of the director for Finance and Administration you will be responsible for developing and updating HR policies, accessible in hard copies and published on the intranet website, for a 2 months contracts.
As HR Specialist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Audit the existing HR policies and procedures to make sure that the given details provided are relevant to the current legislation and for the Institute;
- Developing new policies which are missing (e.g. employee’s development plan and others);
- Preparing a new HR policies and procedures manual/ employee handbook for the organisation;
- Revise existing newcomers’ handbook;
- Developing a guide for project administration (based on existing guide on operational & financial rules);
- Check the documents for the ever-changing legal rules and regulations, and make the necessary changes;
- Exploring intranet or proposing new HR applications in order to optimise, improve access and visibility of HR policies/procedures.
Ideal Profile for the job as HR Specialist:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or HR;
- You have at least 7-10 years of experience in a similar position;
- You speak English and French fluently;
- You are PC literate (Microsoft Office and internet applications);
- You easily deal with big amounts of data, you seek information and can put order in large quantities of information;
- Good knowledge of the Belgian labour legislation;
- You are team and result driven and demonstrate proactivity;
- You act with integrity, you share and collaborate and can make the difference.
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary package;
- Interim contract of 2 months;
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a company committed to social matters.
Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Do you like to work efficiently, meticulously and flexible? If you are an easy communicator and problem-solver then this temporary job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.