Consultant Melissa Hellings
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-06 consultancy Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new exciting opportunity as Recruiting Specialist has just become available for one of our client active in the consultancy sector.
The Recruiting Specialist will own the full lifecycle of recruiting activities for experienced hires for the Brussels location. The company is easily reachable by public transport.
As a recruitment expert, the specialist will be expected to have a good understanding of the target groups and how to engage them. In order to successfully support the full recruiting process, the individual must have excellent relationship and process management skills and be capable of building lasting partnerships with the local and international recruiting teams.
Have you always dreamed to work in a dynamic and performing company ? You’re autonomous, you like the contact with people and are a real team player ? Do no hesitate, this function might be for you !
As Recruiting Specialist you will perform the following tasks:
- Handle & coordinate the university recruiting activities & process, as part of the Campus Recruiting Team
- Help to define local marketing plans to execute Campus recruiting at BE universities & universities abroad (identification of target students, how to attract, etc)
- Manage year-round calendar of Campus recruiting activities
- Organize recruiting presentations and other marketing events: marketing approach & content, location identification, welcoming students, logistics, vendor management etc.
- Organize and attend large-scale (international) flagship events: manage budget, track participation, monitor feedback and implement improvements …
- Implement and follow up of the Internship Program (act as SPOC for interns)
- Monitor & handle (university) applications from A to Z (incl. screening CV’s)
- Own & update recruiting databases when needed
- Collect & analyse statistics/information to assess recruiting efforts
- Prepare & attend regular Campus Recruiting Team meetings & monthly recruiting management meetings
- Interact on international level with companies offices & attend regional recruiting calls (interact with region as appropriate)
- Ad-hoc participation to new projects & initiatives as required
The ideal profile of the Recruiting Specialist:
- Master degree strongly preferred
- A first professional experience of 2-4 years is a must; ideally acquired within a services company: consulting company, marketing agency, headhunting/recruiting agency
- Excellent written & spoken in Dutch; good knowledge of English
- Proficient computer skills: Windows, Outlook; demonstrated basic knowledge in Power
- Point, Word and Excel + experience in managing databases
- Strong written and oral communication skills; comfortable with telephone interactions
- -Ability to work with many interfaces and contribute cohesively in a strong team playing environment
- Autonomous and structured work style; well-organized to prioritize several tasks with long- and short-term response requirements; ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; under occasional stress; willingness to work overtime on projects and tasks as required
- Experience recruiting candidates
- Creative and persistent, experience in searching for candidate in pools where competition is high
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary package
- A unique intellectually challenging environment and famous company
- An interesting salary package with advantages
- Ample training and development opportunities
You are eager to become the company representative on campus and beyond with a strong customer focus and a positive attitude. Do you like to work efficiently, meticulously and flexible? If you are an easy communicator and problem-solver then this permanent could be the one for you!