Consultant Helene Guillaume
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 consultancy Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels
A new challenging position as HR officer has just become available within an international consultancy company. The firm located in the centre of Brussel is easily reachable by public transport. You will directly report to the HR Manager.
As HR Officer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Draft employment contracts for new employees, interns and fixed term project contractors
- Draft HR letters and documents: Job Descriptions, Maternity Leave, Parental Leave etc.
- Provide daily operational HR support and answer HR related queries to employees in a timely manner.
- Oversee and be responsible for HR activities/processes such: employee induction, probationary reviews and appraisal process.
- Assist with Recruitment activity (process candidates on Workday and organise interviews).
- Advise employees on holidays, annual leave entitlements including running reconciliation reports for finance team
- Setting up employees on the HRIS (Workday), update personal and job data and run reports
- Organise and run Inductions for new starters
- Assist with the room booking and set up of training sessions
- Work in partnership with the E&A London HR team on daily tasks and wider team/company projects.
- Ad-hoc admin requests: producing reports, analysing HR data, preparing presentations, doing HR research for the completion of HR projects.
- Provide administrative support to the Belgium HR Director
Ideal Profile for the job as Office Officer :
- 3-5 years experience in a HR officer position, within an international environment is a nice-to-have
- Excellent knowledge of English and French
- Strong knowledge of Belgium Employment law
- Eager to learn, resourceful
- Able to manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines without compromising quality or standards.
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary package
- A fixed contract
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment
You’ve a strong experience as HR generalist in an international environment and you’re looking for more autonomy? Your moto is work hard, play hard and you’re ready to start a new challenge? You like social legislation and you wants to learn more over HR issues ? This opportunity could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website. Then apply quickly online!