Human Resources and Administration Associate
A new exciting opportunity as Human Resources and Administration Associate has just become available in the Non-profit sector. This company is in the city centre. You will report to the financial and administration manager and will have the opportunity to be in contact with colleagues from different parts of the world, including with teams from the sister organisation in the USA.
As Human Resources and Administration Associate you will be responsible for the following tasks in 2 different areas:
- Support implementation of HR projects and activities: recruitment process, equity and inclusion, employee engagement, learning and development and provide assistance in global policies
- Onboarding and exiting of staff + evaluation of their performance
- Act as prevention advisor
- Generate and maintains staff reports for decision making particularly related to compensation and benefits
- Responsible for entering and maintaining employee data within our HR system
- Serve as a point of contact for all employee questions
- Support in monitoring legal changes that may affect the AISBL’s staff in Belgium and abroad
Administration and Operations
- Contact management by ensuring compliance of contact management with GDPR
- Coordinate general incoming inquiries
- Contract management
- Manage all logistics relating to the maintenance of the Brussels office
- Maintain the equipment, material and the relationships with suppliers and providers
- Lead the logistics related to internal and external events in Brussels such as meetings, conferences, screening of films, press conferences, social events, etc
The Ideal Profile of the International payroll & administration officer:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resources and Administration
- Fluency in French and English
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to deal with cross-functionally, cross-regionally and cross-cultural differences
- Strong team player with a high level of organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Communicative and flexible
- Sensitively recognizes ethical situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint) and database management
- Proactive and autonomous
Our client offers:
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience
- Possibility to have a permanent contract
- Package including extra-legal benefits
- Homeworking possibilities
- A dynamic and international environment
Are you engaged, empathic and communicative? Do you see yourself working in a non-profit sector? Would you like to work in an international environment? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: AuderghemDate posted: 19 July 2022Une fonction de HR Advisor vient d’être créée au sein d’une société internationale des services aux entreprises située à Bruxelles. En tant que HR Advisor, vous serez en contact avec les managers et employés concernant les aspects hard et soft HR. Cette fonction est opérationnelle et les responsabilités sont très variées, ce qui laisse peu de place pour la routine. Vous allez faire partie d’une équipe HR qui est composée de 4 personnes et rapporterez directement à votre DRH.
Salary: €3000 - €4000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting new opportunity as HR Service Consultant has just become available in a company in the real estate sector. This company is in the city centre. As Hr service Consultant, you will report to the head of People Solution France Belux and be responsible for delivering an efficient HR operational service for about 280 employees based in Belgium and Luxembourg