An exciting new opportunity as Hr Specialist has just become available in an international company within the travel sector. This company is in the city centre. As HR specialist, you will report directly to the local HR Manager.
As HR Specialist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist with HR administration, produce and complete employee documents (contracts of employment, work certificates etc...)
- Ensure that all HR policies are maintained and updated in accordance with employment law and best practices. Help to communicate all changes to managers and employees
- Liaise closely with the payroll department to ensure people are paid correctly and in time
- Maintain and use the HR data bases to ensure employee data is correct and produce data reports where necessary
- Provide information on benefit and compensation enquires
- Help to prepare job description, assist in on boarding process for new colleagues
- Advise managers and employees on employment related matters and explain policies and procedures where needed
The Ideal Profile of the HR Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or equivalent by experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a complex HR environment
- A first experience in payroll would be appreciated or a very good knowledge of social legislation
- Excellent English with a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch
- Someone who is dynamic, communicative, and organized
Our client offers:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- 20 legal days + 12 recuperation days.
- An opportunity to grow in a company that invest in their employees
- A fine and dynamic, international work environment
Are you dynamic, communicative with excellent organization skills? Do you like to work in an international environment and have growing opportunities? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting new opportunity as HR Legal Assistant has just become available in an international company in the energy sector. This company is based in the region of Brussels. As HR Legal Assistant for this company, you will have a polyvalent, supporting, and guiding role for the employees regarding legal and social aspects. You will report directly to the Legal Manager, and you will be responsible for all HR support for the Legal department.