HR Service Consultant
An exciting new opportunity as HR Service Consultant has just become available in a company in the real estate sector. This company is in the city centre. As Hr service Consultant, you will report to the head of People Solution France Belux and be responsible for delivering an efficient HR operational service for about 280 employees based in Belgium and Luxembourg
As HR Service Consultant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- In collaboration with Talent Acquisition, manage the hire of new starters including accurate and complete onboarding, ensuring all paperwork is created and returned with signature as required.
- Ensure that employee data held on HR systems is accurate and up to date (currently Workday).
- Manage the relationship with third party payroll vendors to ensure the accurate, compliant, and timely execution of payroll.
- Take responsibility for resolving all queries and work collaboratively to deliver HR service excellence.
- Manage the change job and personal details process to ensure all paperwork is accurately created.
- In collaboration with Global Mobility, managing international transfers (incoming and outgoing).
- In collaboration with HRBP, manage the successful offboarding of employees.
- Support managers and employees with flexible working requests.
- Always maintain excellent filing procedures, with a key focus on data accuracy and adherence to policies.
- Participate in cross-functional HR projects
The Ideal Profile of the HR Service Consultant:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in an HR role, preferably in Operations, and with experience in Payroll
- An excellent command of English, French and Dutch
- A very good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation.
- Advanced in MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience of HR technologies (preferably Workday)
- Your sense of relationship and confidentiality, your autonomy, your involvement, and your rigor are essential assets to succeed in this function
Our client offers:
- A long term contract: Permanent or Temp to Perm
- A salary range between 3000€ and 4000€ depending on your experience with very interesting fringe benefits
- To join an international company that share values like teamwork, ethic first and excellence
- Homeworking possibilities
Do you have a first experience in HR administration and are you looking for the next step of your career in an international environment? Do you like to work within a team and supporting employees throughout their whole lifecycle? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: €3000 - €3600 per month + an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 14 November 2022A new exciting opportunity as Human Resources and Administration Associate has just become available in the Non-profit sector. This company is in the city centre. You will report to the financial and administration manager and will have the opportunity to be in contact with colleagues from different parts of the world, including with teams from the sister organisation in the USA.
Salary: €2500 - €3500 per month + an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 05 October 2022Une fonction de Payroll Officer, vient d’être créée au sein d’une société Belge dans le secteur des médias situé dans le centre-ville. En tant que Payroll Officer vous assurez la gestion correcte et ponctuelle des rémunérations afin de répondre de manière optimale au management et au personnel et assurer la gestion administrative de tous les domaines relatifs au paiement des rémunérations.