A new exciting opportunity as HR Generalist has just become available in an international company in the pharmaceutical industry. This company is located in Braine l’alleud. As HR Generalist, you will take care of the payroll, HR administration, recruitment, and Office management. You will report directly to the HR Business Partner.
As HR Generalist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Making sure all administration related to the employment is in order, insurances, meal vouchers, comp & ben etc.
- Prepare work contracts, agreements, and internal procedures & policies
- Provide support to the HRBP with the management of the employee personal files in all systems
- Manage, maintain, and update relevant data related to several HR processes (absences, payroll, headcount planning, target setting, pay for performance, merit reviews)
- Keeping up to date with social legislation and pointing out relevant changes.
- Ensure headcount reporting and budget planning in close collaboration with Finance
- Being a contact person for employees, for HR related questions linked to payroll, administration, and onboarding.
- Collaborate with managers to maintain job descriptions according to internal procedures
- Manage recruitment administration including posting, coordination of meetings etc. Perform competencies and behaviours-based interviews and establish recommendations for the recruitment teams.
- Onboarding new employees, including but not limited to documentation collection and answering any questions they may have.
- Following up on the performance management process.
- Assisting the HR Manager with the recruitment process where and if needed
- Being responsible for the maintenance of the premises and surroundings and the liaison with providers in this respect (maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs)
- Managing contracts with third parties
- Implementing and controlling application/respect of legal rules concerning security/preventive measures/protection/wellness at work: e.g., review and update health and safety policies
- Giving administrative support around legal issues and to the representative labour committee (incl. social elections )
- Supervision of the payments in close collaboration with Accounting Manager and Finance & Administration Director
The Ideal Profile of the HR Generalist:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent
- At least 3 – 4 years of relevant working experience (in payroll and/or HR admin)
- Good experience of Microsoft office: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Fluent in French and Dutch with a very good knowledge of English
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation
- Flexibility, ability to deal with changes
- Hands-on mentality
- Good communication skills
- A good sense of confidentiality
Our client offers:
- A permanent contract
- The opportunity to work in an innovative and international work environment
- The possibility to develop your skills in both soft and hard HR
- An interesting salary package with benefits such as lunch vouchers, company car, fuel card, homeworking allowance, insurance package, etc.
Are you fluent in Dutch and French, flexible and passionate about HR? Do you have a first experience in payroll but also in soft HR and willing to grow up further in a similar position? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.