For an international service company located in Brussels Center, we are looking for a HR Officer. In this role as a HR Officer, you will be responsible for the whole employee life cycle and handle a variety of administrative HR processes. You will work in a team of 3 people and will report directly to the Head of HR.
The HR Officer will be responsible for:
- Taking care of on- and off-boarding processes throughout the Group (7 different entities across Europe);
- Acting as a central point of contact on HR-related matters such as maternity, sickness leave, contract & payroll issues, benefits, training needs, etc.;
- Working on payroll together with the team and the external partner;
- Managing the benefits (insurances, lunch vouchers, fleet and mobility plan management);
- Supporting with recruitment procedures and ensuring a smooth recruitment experience for candidates;
- Ensuring a regular booking of HR policies and employee documentation in the HR system, when necessary.
The profile of the ideal HR Officer:
- You have a first experience in a similar HR position (HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Operations Specialist).
- You have a good knowledge of the Belgian Labour law. An experience with any other European social law is a plus.
- You are fluent in English combined with a good knowledge of either French or Dutch.
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills, and are proactive.
- You can work independently while enjoying working in a team.
- You are service-minded and love building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
In return, our client offers:
- A temporary contract in view of a permanent one.
- The chance to join a dynamic HR team in an ambitious European yet human-sized structure active in 7 countries.
- A polyvalent HR function that covers a variety of HR-related topics, with great evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package including lunch-vouchers, homeworking possibilities, netto allowances, etc.
Do you love HR and want to join a dynamic HR team? Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
More about Walters People
Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group, specialises in temporary and junior permanent recruitment in accounting, tax & treasury, banking & insurance, finance, HR & payroll, business support & internal sales.
We also help students in finding a student job during the summer period or during the academic year. www.walterspeople.be
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 04 August 2023An exciting new opportunity as HR Manager has just become available in an international company in the service sector. This company is located in the city centre. In this role as HR Manager, you will report to the CEO and will closely work with and advise the Management Team on all HR topics.