An exciting opportunity as HR Administrator has just become available in a company active in the real estate sector. As HR Administrator, you will work closely with another colleague, and report to the head of HR. You will be responsible for delivering an efficient HR service to about 300 employees based in Belgium and Luxembourg. The office is located in the city centre.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for:
- Taking care of on- and off-boarding processes throughout the company (7 different entities across Belgium and Luxembourg)
- Preparing the payroll together with another colleague, and the external partner
- Managing the benefits (insurances, lunch vouchers, fleet and mobility plan management)
- Acting as a central point of contact on HR-related matters such as maternity, sickness leave, contract & payroll issues, benefits, training needs, etc.
- Ensuring a regular and accurate booking of employee documentation in the HR system, when necessary, and managing international transfers
- Participating in transversal HR projects
The profile of the ideal HR Coordinator:
- You have a first experience in a similar HR position (HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Operations Specialist).
- You have a good knowledge of the Belgian Labour law.
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch (trilingual population).
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills and are proactive.
- You can work independently while enjoying working in a team.
- You are service-minded and love building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
In return, our client offers:
- A temporary contract in view of a permanent one.
- The chance to join a dynamic HR team in an ambitious European content
- A polyvalent HR function that covers a variety of HR-related topics, with great evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package including lunch-vouchers, homeworking possibilities, netto allowances, etc.
Do you love HR and want to join a dynamic HR team? Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
More about Walters People
Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group, specialises in temporary and junior permanent recruitment in accounting, tax & treasury, banking & insurance, finance, HR & payroll, business support & internal sales.
We also help students in finding a student job during the summer period or during the academic year. www.walterspeople.be
Salary: €2500 - €3500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 14 November 2023Une fonction de HR Assistant vient d’être créée au sein d’une entreprise active dans le secteur du service située en plein cœur de Bruxelles. En tant que HR Assistant pour cette entreprise, vous participerez à la gestion quotidienne des RH. Vous évoluerez dans une société à taille humaine, au sein d’une équipe de 3 personnes.
Salary: €2500 - €3500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 21 November 2023Une fonction de Payroll Officer, vient de s’ouvrir chez l’un de nos clients, dont le siège belge se situe au centre de Bruxelles. La société est active à l’international, dans le monde de la consultance. En tant que Payroll Officer, vous intégrerez une équipe de 4 personnes au sein de laquelle vous assurerez la gestion correcte des rémunérations. Vous assurerez également la gestion administrative de tous les domaines relatifs aux Ressources humaines.