Consultant Helene Guillaume
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 consultancy Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3000 3500 3500 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
A new exciting opportunity as Recruiting Specialist has just become available for one of our client active in the consultancy sector.
The Recruiting Specialist will own the full lifecycle of recruiting activities for experienced hires for the Brussels location. The company is easily reachable by public transport. As a recruitment expert, the specialist will be expected to have a good understanding of the target groups and how to engage them. In order to successfully support the full recruiting process, the individual must have excellent relationship and process management skills and be capable of building lasting partnerships with the local and international recruiting teams,
Have you always dreamed to work in a dynamic and performing company ? You’re autonomous, you like the contact with people and are a real team player ? Do no hesitate, this function might be for you !
As Recruiting specialist you will perform the following tasks:
- Implement the recruiting strategy and source candidates using different sourcing channels: direct approach, referrals, social media platforms, …
- Brief and manage agencies when needed
- Manage the recruiting process from A to Z ensuring a good candidate experience, a rapid and consistent process across the region
- Act as the local point of contact, making sure new joiners are on boarded well and helping team members navigate across the organization.
- Help the HR Manager when needed on some specific actions.
- Key contact for all Brussels recruiting activities,
- Collate data, statistics and reports on Brussels Recruiting activities as required
- Contribute to the review of the approach to recruiting, challenge current thinking, develop and re-define new ideas, concepts and best practice
- Lead new projects and initiatives to improve the recruiting process
The ideal payroll profile:
- Master degree strongly preferred
- A first professional experience of 3-5 years is a must; ideally acquired within a IT services company
- Excellent written & spoken in English; very good knowledge of French
- Proficient computer skills: Windows, Outlook; demonstrated basic knowledge in Power
- Point, Word and Excel + experience in managing databases
- Strong written and oral communication skills ; comfortable with telephone interactions
- Ability to work with many interfaces and contribute cohesively in a strong team playing environment
- Autonomous and structured work style; well-organized to prioritize several tasks with long- and short-term response requirements; ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; under occasional stress; willingness to work overtime on projects and tasks as required
- Experience recruiting candidates
- Creative and persistent, experience in searching for candidate in pools where competition is high
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
Our client offers:
- A permanent contract
- A unique intellectually challenging environment and famous company
- An interesting salary package with advantages
- Ample training and development opportunities
Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Do you like to work efficiently and are flexible? Your moto is work hard, play hard and you’re ready to start a new challenge? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website!