Senior Payroll and Benefit Officer
Location Walloon BrabantCONTRACTOR
Consultant Maud Deweer
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-04-27 financial-services Brabant Wallon Walloon Brabant BE EUR 2500 4000 4000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
A new exciting opportunity as Payroll Officer has just become available at one of the leaders in financial service located in located in Brabant Walloon.
As Senior payroll officer, you will work on national and international payroll in a dynamic environment.
The Senior Payroll Officer will perform the following tasks:
- Manage the all preparation process of payroll for several countries
- You are responsible for ensuring accurate and timely payment of salary to the employees.
- You provide advices and guidance to Hr and employees by answering all the questions regarding your speciality
- You ensure monthly labour reporting to the Headquarter
- You manage some HR/payroll related project. (eg: expansion activities including acquisition and new countries)
- You fully manage internal and external audits
The ideal payroll profile:
- You have an excellent English and French level, any other European languages is an asset
- You have a bachelor or master degree or equivalent by experience
- You have 5-15-year proven experience in payroll for a large scale, experience in international payroll (especially France) is an asset.
- You are used to work with the payroll system of Partena: Level 5
- You have strong analytical and process skills.
- You are Solution/Customer oriented and have good planning skills.
- You are organised, autonomous and have good communication skills.
- You are able to work with people at all level in the organization.
Our client offers:
- A temporary contract until end of the year that could be extended or lead to a further internal opportunity
- A nice salary with good advantages.
- The opportunity to evolve in an international company in the financial sector.
- The possibility to work in Brabant Walloon where you can park easily
Do you have experience in payroll and ready for the next step in your career by working in an international company? Are your fluent in English and French? Don’t hesitate, this opportunity could be the one for you!