Consultant Charlotte Roberti
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-04 2019-05-03 trade-and-services Brussels Brussels BE EUR 2500 2800 2800 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
A new exciting opportunity as Business Assistant part-time for one of our client has just become available in an international company specialised in trading.
This company is in the centre of Brussels and easily reachable in public transport. Temporary project for 5 months
As Business Assistant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
You will be the assistant for the chemical trading business and be taking care of the follow up of:
- transport documents
- payment collection
- Applying and monitoring credit line for clients
- contact /communication with forwarders
- contact /communication with suppliers and customers, all in English
- Bachelor degree in Business or equivalent
- PC skills of an average level are at least required, having worked on an SAP system is an asset
- You’re able to work in an English-speaking environment.
- You have a first experience in international trade administration of 2 years
- You have a team-work oriented approach
- A first knowledge of the incoterms is an asset
- You have an understanding and respect on different cultures.
What do we offer:
- A very interesting opportunity in an international well-known company, leader on his market
- A temporary position for 5 months starting mid may
- A part-time schedule: 3 to 4 days a week to be mutually agreed through interview
- An interesting salary packages
Do you have a first experience in trade administration and like to work in an international environment? Do you look for a part-time opportunity and interested in a temporary opportunity? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.