Consultant Cindy Moonens
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 fmcg Brussels Brussels BE EUR 2500 4000 4000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new exciting opportunity as Payroll Officer has just become available at one of the leaders in FMCG located in Brussels. As Payroll Officer, you will work on national payroll in a dynamic environment.
The Payroll Officer will perform the following tasks:
- Manage the all preparation process of payroll on national level
- You are responsible for ensuring accurate and timely payment of salary to the employees.
- You provide advices and guidance to HR and employees by answering all the questions regarding your speciality
- You ensure monthly labour reporting to the Headquarter
- You manage some HR/payroll related project
- You fully manage internal and external audits
The ideal Payroll profile:
- You have an excellent Dutch and French level, and a good comprehension of English
- You have a bachelor or master degree or equivalent by experience
- You have 5-10-year proven experience in payroll for a large scale
- You are used to work with the payroll system of Partena, Eblox etc
- You have strong analytical and process skills
- You are Solution/Customer oriented and have good planning skills
- You are organised, autonomous and have good communication skills
- You are able to work with people at all level in the organization
Our client offers:
- A perm contract
- A nice salary with good advantages
- The opportunity to evolve in an international company
Do you have experience in payroll and ready for the next step in your career by working in an international company? Are your fluent in Dutch and French? Don’t hesitate, this opportunity could be the one for you!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.