Talent Acquisition Specialist
A new exciting opportunity as Talent Acquisition specialist has just become available in an international company in sustainability solutions. This company is in the city centre. You will part of the Human Resources department.
Your tasks as a Talent Acquisition specialist you will be:
- During the first phase of the process, you will do Intake meetings with the hiring managers from the different countries to define the candidate profile and the recruitment process.
- You will advertise the vacancies via social media and other channels.
- You will implement a strong sourcing strategy to secure the best candidate’s sources and target outstanding profiles.
- You will do the screenings with interesting candidates and lead interviews with the selected candidates.
- You will be responsible for the follow up with the hiring managers and advise them.
- You will be responsible for the redaction of offers and follow up until the contract signature.
- You will be the SPOC for the department you work for and participate in meeting and projects related to HR and talent management.
- You implement the Talent acquisition strategy in collaboration with the rest of the HR team and the managers.
The Ideal Profile of the Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in human resources or similar by experience.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a recruitment position in a recruitment agency or internally.
- An excellent knowledge of French and English, Dutch is an asset.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You are flexible and can work with deadlines.
- You are the link between the candidate and the company, you try to give the best candidate experience possible.
- You like building a long-term professional relationship and develop your network.
- You are able to take important decision in the recruitment and during the offer process.
Our client offers:
- A temporary contract of minimum 6 months.
- An attractive salary with extra-legal advantages.
- Integrate a company where the one of the key values is people development and inclusion
- Being part of a multicultural environment, being part of one of the most active players in the zero-carbon transition and encouraging innovation.
Do you love recruitment and you want to build a long-term vision in the recruitment process? Are you open to join a company where you can develop your skills? Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 December 2022Une fonction de HR Assistant vient d’être créée au sein d’une société d’assurance pour entreprises. En tant que HR assistant pour cette entreprise, vous aurez la charge de la gestion quotidiennes des RH et travaillerez en étroite collaboration avec votre responsable HR. Vous serez en contact avec les managers et employés concernant les aspects hard et soft HR. Vous rapporterez directement à votre responsable HR.