Talent Acquisition Manager
A new exciting opportunity as Talent Acquisition Manager has just been created in an international Group active in the media sector. This company is located in the South of Brussels. In this role, you will not only be responsible for attracting new talents, but you will act as a real business partner on talent acquisition matters. You will evolve in a team of 3 HR professionals and will report to the Head of HR while supporting the CEO in the implementation of this brand-new position.
Your tasks as a Talent Acquisition Manager will be:
- Lead and coordinate the recruitment process with the hiring managers and all other stakeholders (job intake, advert posting, screening and pre-selection of applicants, interview and assessment, background checks, decision process, etc.)
- Ensure a smooth and transparent experience for all applicants, by coordinating a qualitive interview process
- Lead, coordinate and act as an ambassador at job fairs, university programs and career events and liaise with recruitment partners where necessary
- Implement and develop a strong talent acquisition and sourcing strategy to actively build and manage a pool of candidates at all levels
- Participate to HR-related projects such as: career development, talent management, recruitment, etc.
The Ideal Profile of the Talent Acquisition Manager:
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in Human Resources Management or similar by experience
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a recruitment position, in a recruitment agency or internally
- You are familiar with the concepts of Talent Management and Employer Branding
- You are a strong communicator in English, Dutch and/or French
- You can work autonomously while enjoying evolving in a human-sized team
- You are a service-minded problem solver, and can manage multiple recruitment processes and projects at the same time
- You like building long-term professional relationships and partnerships, and developing your network
- You are flexible, agile, and able to work under tight deadlines
Our client offers:
- A permanent contract
- The chance to develop a brand-new position in an innovative and dynamic Group active at the international level, where your impact, engagement and input are valued
- An attractive salary with extra-legal advantages (company car, homeworking possibilities, net allowances, meal vouchers, insurances, etc.)
Do you love recruitment and want to build a long-term vision in the recruitment process? Are you willing to join a Group where you can develop your skills? Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: €5500 - €7500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 17 May 2023Pour l'un de nos clients, une structure à taille humaine active à l’international dans le monde de l’immobilier, nous recherchons un/e HR Manager. En tant que HR Manager, vous évoluerez dans un rôle 360, avec le soutien d’une collaboratrice RH, et en étroite collaboration avec le Managing Director et les managers que vous soutiendrez sur tous les aspects RH. Les bureaux sont situés dans l’Est de Bruxelles et sont faciles d’accès.