Customer Service Officer
Salary Interesting salary package
Consultant Eline Blanc
Date posted 17 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
For our client, a company in the chemical sector, we are looking for a Customer Service Officer.
You will support the Supply chain department and be the single point of contact for the clients on some specific markets. As part of the customer service team, you will mainly be in charge of the UK market.
As Customer Service Officer, you’ll be responsible of the following tasks:
- Be the single point of contact for customer inquiries.
- Manage order to cash processes.
- Claims management and administrative follow up.
- Preparation and follow up of price request.
- Develop good relationships with distributors.
- Monitor payments and contact customers if needed
- Establish credit/debit notes
- Back up of colleagues on their markets when they are absent.
Ideal profile for the job as Customer Service Officer:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar function.
- Perfect knowledge of English. Any other European languages is an asset.
- Good MS Office knowledge, SAP is a plus.
- Organised, flexible, details-oriented.
- Stress resistant, enthusiast and dynamic.
Our client offers:
- A (long term) temporary contract.
- A salary in accordance with your competences.
- A young and dynamic working environment.
You are a good communicator (verbal and written) with an excellent client service orientation ? You can work independently and in team ? English has no secret for you and you are ready to start a new challenging function in a dynamic working environment. Don’t hesitate any longer and send us your CV.