Customer Service Representative Italian-French-English
Consultant Eline Blanc
Date posted 13 July 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new exciting opportunity as Customer Service Representative has just become available at an international company in the hygiene sector located in the centre of Brussels.
Your role will be to help both the clients and the sales team by understanding and answering their needs and requirements.
As Customer Service Representative, you’ll be responsible of the following tasks:
- Management of the orders of the products from the clients in the given territory
- Organization of the transport of those orders
- After Sales Service
- Drawing up quotes
- Information to the clients about the products, stocks, deliveries, invoices,…
- Export support: letters of credit, documentary credit, customs documents,…
Ideal profile for the job as Customer Service Representative:
- First experience in a similar position
- Perfect knowledge of Italian, French and English (a good knowledge in Spanish is an asset)
- Listener, flexible, good stress management
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and, team player
- Problem solver, organised and patient
- Excellent commercial mind-set, clients-dedicated
Our client offers:
- A temporary to permanent contract
- A salary in accordance with your competences
- A unique experience in an international company
Are you rigorous, dynamic with an excellent contact with the clients? Do you like to work efficiently, to solve problems and to meet the client’s requirements? If you are an easy communicator with a strong attention to details, then this function of Customer Service Representative is ideal for you.