Customer Service Representative German
Consultant Carlotta Galizio
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-29 oil-and-gas Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new position as Customer Service Representative German just opened in an International organization based in Waterloo Belgium. The main role is to support all sales of their petroleum products.
The Customer Service Representative manages the input of new customer data, customer pricing, order fulfilment and invoicing. He/she supports the interactions between Sales executives, customers, suppliers and the company’s business units/departments and will report to the Head of Customer Service.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative German include the following :
- Confer with Sales Executives and customers by telephone, email, or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, create accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Responsible of the customers in a specific country.
- Keep and maintain records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as refunding money or adjusting bills.
- Complete contract forms, create and update pricing records, prepare change of address records, or issue invoices from orders, using computer software.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to Sales Executives or designated departments for further investigation.
- Determine charges for services requested, request credit verification or prepayments, or arrange for billing.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned delivery adjustments.
- Coordinate shipping documents that confirm product quality and quantity.
- Arrange product delivery with third party transports. Communicate delivery logistics with customer.
- Monitors orders from placement to invoicing and delivery.
- Browse “Orders international” and “Offers” email queues for new correspondence throughout the course of the day. Initiate appropriate action for new customer setup, product pricing for customers, order planning, transporter scheduling, and invoice creation.
- Browse the email queues each morning for orders and instructions that have not been acted upon. Ensure previous day orders are up to date.
- Generate and monitor Service Problem Reports from beginning to end advising.
- Notify appropriate Sales Executive with any Customer related problems.
- Add, update, and maintain all customer profiles in SAP and customer pricing in the platform.
- Manages time effectively to meet customer and delivery deadlines.
Position Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative German :
- Five or more years of international customer service experience or other business related Experience desired.
- Excellent communication skills, customer devotion and people interest required.
- Fluent in German and very good command of English. Other preferred languages are Dutch, French, any other language is an asset.
- Must be self-motivated and have ability to focus on tasks.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills. Meticulous administration skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines is a must.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Experience in field of industrial sale is a plus.
- Available to work extended hours when needed.
What the client offer:
- A temporary to fix contract
- A very interesting salary package
- To be part of an international and multilingual company
- Good atmosphere at work!
Are you fluent in German? Are you customer and attention to details minded ? This position is for you! Don’t hesitate to apply online!