Customer Care & Sales Support German
Consultant Viktorien van Loon
Date posted 05 October 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An international company located in Mechelen and active in Manufacturing is looking for a Customer Care & Sales Support for their German market. As a Customer Care & Sales Support you will be responsible for your own client portfolio.
As Customer Care & Sales Support your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- You will support Sales engineers to help them maximize their sales activity
- You will have direct client contact via e-mail and by phone
- You have ownership of the full “order-to-delivery” process. You will need to develop an excellent relationship with customers and distributors as you will be the key contact for all their inquiries, return requests, claims, etc.
- You will also have some adhoc office management tasks such as catalog management and goods in/out
Qualifications and experience of the ideal Customer Care & Sales Support:
- Demonstrated relevant experience in an international Customer Service/Sales support role
- Excellent knowledge of English and German
- Working knowledge of MSO
- Is well organised, a self-starter and can prioritise
- High level of autonomy and pays attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver and hands-on attitude
What the client offers:
- To work in an high-level international company
- A contract with option fix
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
Are you looking for an interesting opportunity in Customer Service or inside sales? Don’t hesitate in sending us your recent resume so we can discuss further!