Customer Service Representative
Consultant Sarah Stroobants
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-11-30 engineering Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
Do you already have work experience? Are you ready for a new challenge? We are looking for a Customer Service Representative for an international company, operating in the chemical sector and based in Evere.
Are you customer-oriented and fluent in English, Dutch and French? Send us your resume now!
Tasks of a Customer Service Representative:
- You support the Customer Service Team.
- You are responsible for managing the custom orders (A-Z).
- You are responsible for communication with the warehouse and third party plants.
- You are responsible for following up the forecast.
- You are responsible for handling the STO’s (Stock Transfer Orders).
- You are responsible for the customer’s questions and complaints.
- Yoy are responsible for the invoices in coordination wih the Logistics Team.
Ideal Profile of a Customer Service Representative:
- You already have work experience, ideally in a Customer Service Department handling export business.
- You speak perfectly English, Dutch and/or French.
- You are customer-oriented and friendly.
- You are productive, analytical, and solution minded.
- You are a problem solver and stress resistant.
- You work proactively.
- Knowledge of SAP is mandatory.
Our client offers:
- The opportunity to gain experience in an international company.
- A temporary contract followed by a permanent contract.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits.
Interested? Are you our future Customer Service Representative who is customer-oriented in English, Dutch and Franch? Apply quickly online!