Junior Customer Service Teamleader
Consultant Janne Polfliet
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-04 2019-05-04 medical-and-nursing Vilvoorde Flemish Brabant BE EUR 2500 3500 3500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
A company located in Vilvoorde and active in the Medical sector is looking for a Junior Customer Service Teamleader to support their team.
In this role you are responsible for overseeing the Customer Service Team and you will act as the right hand of the Customer Service Manager.
Role of a Junior Customer Service Teamleader:
- Day to day customer service activities such as order management, invoicing and complaint handling
- KPI monitoring, monitor department and individual goals
- Hold team meetings and follow up on holiday planning
- Provide Customer Service training to new team members
- Maintain strong internal relationships, for example with the Sales Department
- Stock management
- Ad hoc projects
Profile of a Junior Customer Service Teamleader:
- Has a Bachelor in a related field or minimum of 2 years experience in customer service and/or a first experience in team management
- Has a strong knowledge of SAP
- Can motivate and drive people, natural leadership skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Experience of the medical industry is a very nice plus
Our client offers:
- A competitive salary package
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a pleasant and fast growing international company
- A temporary contract followed by a permanent contract
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Junior Customer Service Teamleader? Are you a people manager and triggered by daily contact with customers? Send us your resume today!