Salary Interesting salary package
Consultant Charlotte Roberti
Date posted 17 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An excellent Stock Manager job has just arisen in a company in the North-West of Brussels active in the FMCG sector.
As Stock Manager, you will be responsible of the following tasks:
- The stock and the inventory management.
- The coordination and the management of the team.
- The coordination and the planning of the transporters.
- The optimization of the transports.
- The purchase management.
- The contact with the Customer Service team.
The ideal profile of the Stock Manager:
- A Master degree in business, with option supply chain.
- At least 10 years of experience in a stock management position.
- You speak fluently Dutch and French, with a good knowledge of English and Spanish is a plus.
- A first experience with Navision is an asset.
- You are rigorous, solution-oriented and organised.
- You are stress resistant, multitasking, able to prioritize work and deal with complex data’s.
- You work as a team player and contribute to an overall positive mind-set of a team.
In return, our client offers:
- A challenging Stock Manager job.
- A full time temporary to permanent contract.
- An interesting salary package.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a young and dynamic team.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the job for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Stock Manager job. Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.