Consultant Sarah Stroobants
Date posted 10 August 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
Did you just graduate or do you already have a first work experience? Are you ready for a new challenge? We are looking for a junior Logistics Assistant for an international company, operating in the energy sector and based in Leuven.
Are you interested in product support and fluent in English, Dutch and French? Send us your resume now!
Tasks of a Logistics Assistant:
- You support the Logistics Manager and report to him/her.
- You are responsible for the stock.
- You take orders.
- You keep the database up-to-date in SAP.
- You are responsible for solving problems with orders, stock, deliveries, quality and service.
- You negotiate prices with suppliers.
- You analyze the results to improve the future approach and strategy.
Ideal Profile of a Logistics Assistant:
- You have a degree (preferably Master’s) in logistics and/or sales.
- You graduated recently or you already have a first work experience.
- You are immediately available.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- You are customer-oriented and friendly.
- You are open minded, flexible and creative in finding solutions.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Our client offers:
- The opportunity to gain experience in an international company.
- A temporary contract followed by a permanent contract.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits.
- A training in logistics (and SAP).
Are you our future Logistics Assistant with a passion for product support? Apply quickly online!