Salary An attractive salary package
Consultant Charlotte Roberti
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Brussels Brussels BE EUR 1500 2500 2500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For our client, situated in the centre Brussels, we are looking for an import/export assistant. Our client is an international company from chemical sector and easily reachable by public transport.
As import/export assistant, you will assist the sales representatives. You will be taking care of the follow up of:
- Orders management
- Organisation of import and transportation (transport documents, incoterms,…)
- Invoices and payment collection
- Credit line management
- Contact /communication with suppliers and customers
The ideal profile for the job as import/export assistant:
- English is a must, good knowledge of Dutch and French is preferable
- MS Office skills, having worked on an SAP system is an asset
- Experience in import/export
- Knowledge of the incoterms is an asset
- Dynamic person, team minded and precise person
- Good numerical skills
What our client offers you:
- A very interesting opportunity in an international well-known company, leader on his market
- A permanent contract
- An interesting salary package
Do you have experience in import/export, you are dynamic, precise and team-minded ? Do you see yourself in this job as import/export assistant? Then do not hesitate and apply immediately online.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.