Consultant Sarah Stroobants
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-07 2019-12-06 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Londerzeel Flemish Brabant BE EUR 3000 3600 3600 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you already have experience in Supply Chain? And are you ready for a new challenge? An international company in Londerzeel active in the agricultural industry is looking for a Supply Planner. Are you bilingual in Dutch and English and do you already have experience in a similar role? Send us your resume today!
Tasks of a Supply Planner:
- Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Following up the supply planning (of finished products and active ingredients) (A-Z).
- Detecting and solving stock issues.
- Guaranteeing timely delivery.
- Identifying potential risks and opportunities.
- Implementing and improving processes.
- Being in close contact with intern departments, (international) suppliers and stakeholders.
Ideal Profile of a Supply Planner:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar supply chain role.
- You are bilingual in Dutch and English.
- You are communicatively strong and hands-on.
- You have strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in forecasting is a plus.
The opportunity to gain experience in an international company.
A temporary contract followed by a permanent contract.
An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Are you our experienced Supply Planner who is fluent in Dutch and English with a problem-solving attitude? Apply quickly online!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.