Consultant Charlotte Roberti
Date posted 23 July 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An excellent Tender Specialist job has just arisen in a global leader in protection solution located in Brussels West. You will be responsible for all the tender process within the company and working in close collaboration with the sales team.
You are fluent in both French and English.
As a Tender Specialist, you will be responsible to:
- Track tender notifications using web tools/portals
- Request the tender documentation
- Read and understand the tender requirements and provide the documents to Sales for assessment and validation
- Collect and prepare all administrative and technical documents required by tender, if needed with support of other departments (Sales, Marketing, Technical Specialists, Product- Managers, etc.)
- Raise relevant inquiries to the tendering entity in order to complete the tender process properly.
- Organize samples deliveries
- Monitor the time-frame and coordinate the timely internal response
- Prepare the tender submission as requested and submit the offer including tender documents within the time-frame
Profile of ideal Tender Specialist:
- You have a first experience as Tender Specialist (with knowledge of French or German tender process)
- You speak fluently French and English, German is a plus
- You have a first experience with ERP systems (SAP)
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and web tools literate (knowledge of Kartel is a plus)
- You are self-organized and process oriented
- You are perseverant and capable to work under pressure to meet timelines
- You are diligent and attentive to details
In return, our client offers:
- Challenging Tender Specialist job in an international company
- A temporary contract in Part Time or Full Time
- An interesting salary package based on experience
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a stable international environment
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the job for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Tender Specialist job.