Consultant Viktorien van Loon
Date posted 27 July 2018 2018-07-272018-08-25 automotive Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A well-known company, active in the automotive industry, located in Haren (but will move to Willebroek) is looking for a Graphic Designer to support the Marketing team.
As Graphic Designer you will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact for use in various media. Being part of the marketing team your role will involve projects relating to both brand and product marketing activities.
A Graphic Designer is responsible for:
- Creating visual concepts for ongoing Marketing ideas and campaigns
- Visualizing content for websites, advertising, magazines, posters, brochure material, social media, displays, …
- Managing different design briefings at a time
- Meeting stake holders to discuss business objectives
- Interpreting business needs and develop an appropriate concept
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Working with a range of media, including photography and computer-aided design
- Working on layouts and artwork pages
- Devoloping interactive design ideas
- Full ownership and management of all design elements
The ideal profil of this Graphic Designer:
- Fluent English language speaker and writer, knowledge of Dutch is viewed as an asset
- Max 2-3 years of experience as Graphic Designer
- Commercial experience in graphic design
- Demonstrates excellent creativity
- Good communication skills
- Detail and deadline minded
- Knowledge of design software: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, …
The client offers:
- An interim contract with option fix
- An attractive salary package
- A company based in Haren but will relocate in januari 2019 to Willebroek
- An international working environment Are you looking for a next challenge as Graphic Designer?
Are you creative and able to design and visualize any idea or concept that is provided to you? Looking for a job in a B2B environment? Don’t hesitate in sending us your resume!