Consultant Viktorien van Loon
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-09-08 it Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new opportunity as a Contract Administrator has just become available in an international IT company, based in Zaventem. In this function you will enforce the internal sales and contract team to guarantee the satisfaction of clients.
Tasks of the Contract Administrator:
- Preparing and maintaining contracts and client documents
- Rebranding of documents when required
- Follow up contracts with clients and renew/adapt them when needed
- Proactively inform clients on contract termination or renewal
- Prepare paper copies of contract for signature
- Be the single point of contact for communication regarding contract status
Profile of the ideal Contract Administrator:
- You have a high school degree or a bachelor degree
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are stress-resistant and you can work independently
- You have strong organisational skills
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You have a first experience in an administrative role
The client offers:
- A temporary contract with the possibility of a fixed contract
- A competitive salary package with advantages like a group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, insurances etc.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a growing international environment
Are you fluent in Dutch, French and English, communicative and driven? Then don’t hesitate and send your CV!