Sales and Pricing Analyst
Consultant Viktorien van Loon
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-09-26 automotive Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A company located in Haren (but relocating to Willebroek) and active in the automotive industry is looking for a Sales and Pricing analyst.
As a Sales and Pricing analyst you are part of the Marketing and Sales planning team, supporting the Marketing and Sales organisation.
Responsibilities of a Sales and Pricing Analyst:
- Handling pricing surveys and in charge of the entire support regarding pricing for the whole sales and marketing team
- Provide assistance regarding the international and national price management
- Support the sales and marketing team with reference to pricing on the subject of sales deals
- Be in charge of the making of competitive price surveys
- Contact national and international colleagues in order to gather the right pricing information
- Assist the national sales team in sales deals to make sure correct prices are being used
Profile of a Sales and Pricing Analyst:
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in Business or Economics
- You are looking for a first job experience
- You are a team player who has strong communicative skills
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are familiar with Excel
- You have an excellent level of English and your level of Dutch is very good
What the client offers:
- A temporary contract of 6 months followed by a permanent contract.
- An interesting salary package combined by attractive legal benefits
- The opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment
Are you looking for a next challenge or a first job in an international company? Looking to grow and learn in fast moving environment? Don’t hesitate in sending us your resume!