Consultant Sarah Stroobants
Date posted 27 September 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
Did you just graduate or do you already have a first work experience? Are you ready for a new challenge? We are looking for a Sales Administrator for an international company, operating in the technical sector and based in Haren.
Tasks of a Sales Administrator:
- You support the Sales Team and report to the Inside Sales Account Manager.
- You are responsible for the input and process of orders.
- You follow up the orders.
- You prepare the reporting of the orders.
- You keep the database up-to-date.
- You are responsible for administrative tasks to support the Sales Team.
Ideal Profile of a Sales Administrator:
- You graduated recently or you already have a first work experience in a similar function.
- You are immediately available.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- Knowledge of a Scandinavian language is a plus.
- You have strong numerical skills and a good insight in numbers.
- You are well-organised with a hands-on attitude.
- You are a team player, motivated and results driven.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Our client offers:
- The opportunity to gain experience in an international company.
- A temporary contract followed by a permanent contract.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
Are you our future Sales Administrator who is fluent in English and Dutch and strongly analytical? Apply quickly online!