Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Maud Deweer
Date posted 17 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An exciting entry level opportunity as Recruitment Assistant has just arisen to join the Robert Walters recruitment team in Brussels.
As Recruitment Assistant you will:
- Be the support of a team of consultants, playing a key role in the continued acquisition of talent within a growing and dynamic organisation.
- Be responsible for ensuring the smooth daily operation of our permanent recruitment division, undertaking all necessary coordination. Your duties will include the following tasks:
- Manage all internal processes associated with recruitment e.g. database management, sending out correspondence,…
- Prepare contracts and keeping an up to date and accurate record of each vacancy
- Write and publish adverts and ensuring that they are placed on the relevant advertising websites
- Liaise directly with the business to arrange interviews and meetings as well as participating in organising events
- Do the general team administration and several other ad-hoc tasks
The ideal profile for the jobs as Recruitment Assistant:
- You will have a strong attention to detail, with excellent communication and administration skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- The successful candidate must have excellent Microsoft Office skills and the ability to manage the administration for the department in a timely manner.
- You will be working on very tight timelines so the ability to be self-managed is key.
In return Robert Walters offers an attractive salary package and a challenging position within an international environment.
Do you see yourself in this function ? Come and share your talents with us and be part of a dynamic growing structure. Apply immediately to this exciting function or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org