Consultant Stefanie Domen
Date posted 01 August 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
For our Office situated in Zaventem (1932), we are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to support and actively participate in the further development of the Business Support division and it’s business.
You will report directly to the Manager and work in a team of 5 consultants.
Main tasks of a Recruitment Assistant:
- Welcome candidates for interviews and set up their internal files;
- Database management: accurately maintaining and updating the internal files of candidates, clients, contract etc;
- Assist with the laying-out of CV’s;
- Place adverts on different online websites;
- Monthly and weekly Marketing mailshots
- Execute a variety of researches on the internet;
- Collaborate on assignments of various kinds.
The ideal Profile of a Recruitment Assistant:
- Bachelor in Administration or equivalent in experience;
- Excellent knowledge of English with good knowledge of Dutch, French is a plus;
- Strong MS Office skills and ability to quickly learn new systems;
- Hard-working, flexible, team player and someone who likes social contact.
What we offer:
- A temporary contract in line of a fixed contract;
- Attractive salary with extra-legal advantages;
- A great jumpstart for your career with lots of learning opportunities.
Are you professional and dreaming about a job in a fast growing environment? You love to help and invest yourself in a team with a great atmosphere? Then his job is perfect for you! Apply directly through the site or send your CV to email@example.com