Consultant Stefanie Domen
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-01-27 recruitment-consultancy Ixelles Brussels BE EUR 1 50 50 DAY Walters People www.walterspeople.be
In order to support our Marketing team in Belgium, we are currently looking for a Marketing Trainee who will play an active role in all marketing activities of both Walters People and Robert Walters in Belgium.
As a Marketing Trainee, you will be responsible for:
- Jobfair preparations: goodie bags, banners and all marketing material that is required
- Participation in the organisation of client and candidate events: follow-up on registrations, preparing badges & name plates, attending the event to welcome people, hand-out badges, reviewing attendees list etc
- Stock management: making sure corporate collateral and goodies are available and order when needed
- Assist in the organisation of internal events such as master class training sessions, drinks with visitors from other offices, business reviews,...
- Help in conducting surveys and sending mailshots: defining questions, building surveys in SurveyMonkey, extraction of respondent lists, draw statistics
- Check press pick ups on a weekly basis report them.
- (Nearly) graduated with a Bachelor or Master?
- Fluent English and good Dutch or French?
- Eager to gain a first marketing experience in an all-round marketing function?
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves?
- Interested in learning more about the world of recruitment?
Don't hesitate to apply NOW! Send your CV and motivation for the traineeship and check out our social media pages to get a first idea on how it would be to work at Walters People and Robert Walters.