Commercial Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for an exciting position in the world of sales and HR? Do you like to work hard, but also like to be rewarded for it? Due to expansion, Walters People Ghent is looking for a Commercial Recruitment Consultant.
After extensive training, you will meet both candidates and clients and you will be their first point of contact. As a Recruitment Consultant, your daily tasks consist of:
- Finding the best talent and placing them with your customers in record time (screening, interviewing, testing, profiling, follow-up, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining contacts, detecting and evaluating recruitment needs of companies so that you can offer a recruitment solution with enthusiasm and creativity (commercial visits, advice, lunches, events, negotiation support, etc.)
- Contribute to the strategy of the company by transferring your knowledge of the market.
The candidate for the position of Recruitment Consultant should ideally have the following:
- Bachelor and/or Master diploma, first experience in a financial, B2B sales or commercial function is an absolute asset (student job, internship, etc.)
- You are mainly commercially oriented; you like convincing people
- You have a strong interest in the world of recruitment
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch or French is a must and good knowledge of English is desired
- Individual and team targets and KPIs do not deter you and you achieve within a rapidly evolving, competitive and commercial environment. You always put quality first, both towards customers and candidates
- An entrepreneur in heart and soul, you will find both face 2 face and telephone contacts fascinating
At Walters People Ghent you will find a challenging job where you get a lot of satisfaction. Your day will always look different! What we have to offer is unique:
- Teamwork. We all want to succeed and be happy in our job, we attach great importance to this by working
- You will join a young & dynamic team with a great atmosphere
- A career, not just any job. We are recruiting our leaders of the future today
- A very attractive salary package, supplemented with company car, bonuses, meal vouchers, net expense allowances and a full hospitalization and pension plan
- Depending on your performance you will be rewarded with a variable bonus
- Flexible and hybrid working
Do you want to invest in yourself in exchange for great growth opportunities? Then this position of Recruitment Consultant is made for you! Apply directly through the site or send your CV to email@example.com
Walters People Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.