You have a commercial drive and want to have an impact on people's lives? This while evolving in a company where collaboration is key? Then the position of Talent Consultant is for you!
As a specialised selection agency, Walters People can offer you an exciting career path with many opportunities and growth possibilities. We are looking to expand our teams in Brussels (Ixelles), and maybe you have what we are looking for.
After extensive training, you will meet both candidates and clients and you will be their first point of contact. As a Talent Consultant, your daily tasks consist of:
- Identify business opportunities by speaking with clients and candidates
- Searching, selecting and matching candidates with relevant positions
- Building strong relationships with clients and developing a good understanding of the organization and their hiring needs
- Managing open positions, including writing and posting job adverts
- Arrange interviews, ensure candidates are fully informed and provide regular communication and feedback
- Organize and attend meetings with potential clients and maintain existing client relationships
- Proactively approach new clients to expand your portfolio
The candidate for the position of Talent Consultant should ideally have the following:
- Bachelor and/or Master diploma, first experience in a financial, B2B sales or commercial function is an absolute asset (student job, internship, etc.)
- You are mainly commercially oriented; you like convincing people
- You have a strong interest in the world of recruitment
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch or French is a must and good knowledge of English is desired
- Individual and team targets and KPIs do not deter you and you achieve within a rapidly evolving, competitive and commercial environment. You always put quality first, both towards customers and candidates
- An entrepreneur in heart and soul, you will find both face 2 face and telephone contacts fascinating.
At Walters People Brussels you will find a challenging job where you get a lot of satisfaction. Your day will always look different! What we have to offer is unique:
- Competitive salary with benefits & quarterly bonus
- Company car, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone, insurance package, lunch vouchers, net allowance
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programs
- International work / travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
Do you want to invest in yourself in exchange for great growth opportunities? Then this position of Talent Consultant is made for you! Apply directly through the site!
Walters People Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: Car, pension, net allowance, lunch vouchersLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 25 October 2023You have a commercial drive and want to have an impact on people's lives? This while evolving in a company where collaboration is key? Then the position of Talent Consultant is for you!
Salary: Car, pension, net allowance, lunch vouchersLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 09 October 2023You have a commercial drive and want to have an impact on people's lives? This while evolving in a company where collaboration is key? Then the position of Talent Consultant is for you!